What is done and not done by us with the data provided by you
The information that we collect
Information that is personally identifiable is only collected from you by us when you log into our website or in our form fields you enter information. That you enter your name, phone number, mailing address or email address may be asked of you.
Your information is used by us for…
We may use in one of the following ways any of the information that from you we collect:
- When you request to be contacted by us we contact you using your information.
- Based on the feedback and information received from you, our website offerings are something Best Option Co strives to improve continually. Our website is improved by using your information.
- Your individual needs are better responded to and satisfied by us and we can have your experience personalized when we use your information for it.
- We can respond to your inquiries, send information to you, and/or satisfy any other questions or requests you may have, by being able to use your information and the email address provided by you to send you emails periodically and via email campaigns that are trigger-based and automated.
- Your support needs and customer service requests can be responded to more effectively when we use your information to help us ensure it so that customer service is improved.
How your information is protected by us
It is in a password protected database that we store your information. The safety of your personal information is maintained with a variety of security measures we implement when your personal information is accessed, entered, or submitted by you.
Are cookies used by us?
Yes, indeed. Your computer’s hard drive receives small files called cookies that are transferred over to it by a website or its service provider through your web browser if your settings allow it. Thanks to these cookies, your browser is recognized by the service provider’s systems or the sites and certain information can also be captured and remembered because of them.
Cookies are used by us so that your preferences can be remembered, understood and saved for every time you next visit in the future and to have aggregate data about site interaction and site traffic compiled so that in those future visits we can offer you better site tools and experiences. There is no personally identifiable information in the anonymous form where the collection of this information takes place. Unless it is via a fill-in form that information is explicitly submitted, on this website there is no collection of personally identifiable information. For instance, if an email address submission is requested in order for something to be completed, providing this information will be optional for the users. Cookies generate and then transmit to Google this anonymous information where it generates anonymous, aggregate reporting on website activity strictly for the domain bestoption.co after it is processed by Google. Insight is gained by these reports on how the user’s content, marketing, and experience can best be optimized.
5. Best Option Co will always deem that the client is 100% satisfied with the services or part of services, such as the elements of a project, when the client has approved such services. Best Option Co will accordingly invoice any further work on these services or elements of the project.
6. After 3 months have elapsed since the client’s first payment date to Best Option Co, the statuses on all projects are set as completed unless it has clearly been specified otherwise. Consequently, no service can be provided because on that project there will be no more work done. For the hosting and domain name registration services, this is not applicable because it is only in accordance with the client’s payments that they are provided independently of the project status.
7. The refund of any funds that are unused can be requested by the client if there’s ever any dissatisfaction on the client’s behalf with any of Best Option Co’s Services. Upon review of the specifics of the circumstances, a refund will gladly be executed by Best Option Co.
Links from third parties
On our website, third party services or products may occasionally be included or offered at our discretion. These third party sites have their own privacy policies that are independent and separate. The activities and content of these linked sites are therefore not of our responsibility or liability. Any feedback is nonetheless welcomed by us about these sites, as the integrity of our site is something we always seek to protect.
Remarketing advertisements are also displayed using cookies, based on the previous visits the user made to https://www.bestoption.co/ on the Internet.
Is any information disclosed to outside parties by us?
Your personally identifiable information is not traded, sold, or otherwise transferred by us to any outside parties. Trusted third parties who assist us in servicing you, conducting our business, or operating our website, are not included in this, as long as they have agreed with us that this information is to be kept confidential. When we believe that, to comply with the law, it is appropriate to release your information, then we may release it. We would also release your information to protect the safety, rights, or property of others as well as our own, and so that the policies of our site may be enforced. However, for advertising, marketing, or other uses, we may provide to other parties visitor information that is non-personally identifiable.
This does not apply to information collected offline, but only to information that, through our website, was collected online.
Terms and Conditions
The section of our Terms and Conditions that establishes the limitations of liability, use, and disclaimers governing our website’s use should also be visited by you at https://www.bestoption.co/