Terms and Conditions
1. Work starts on a project upon Best Option Co’s receipt of a down payment. Once the project is complete, unless it has been otherwise specified in writing, the remaining balance is charged to the client. Once the project is complete and all payments are cleared, the website is made live. Monthly hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid if applicable.
2. Additional fees must be paid for additional services, either on an hourly rate or on a fee-for-service basis. Clients are charged accordingly for any additional services they may require; in such cases, Best Option Co adds the correspondent fee to their invoice.
3. There may be delays in project completion when:
- At Best Option Co’s sole discretion, the project’s time frame is subject to change at any time because they are only approximate estimates. A project may be put on hold at any time, at Best Option Co’s sole discretion.
- There is a delayed payment
- The client has delayed Best Option Co’s receipt of any necessary materials
- Further changes in the content, design, or structure of the project have been requested by the client
- An additional service has been purchased by the client related to the project
4. The client gets a guarantee of 100% satisfaction from Best Option Co for all of its services. Only when Best Option Co’s solution to its clients has left them completely satisfied does Best Option Co stop working. Best Option’s commitment to its clients is that. However, unreasonable expectations will under no circumstances be Best Option Co’s responsibility to satisfy. It is within the scope of the services Best Option Co offers its clients where it can be determined whether a request or expectation is reasonable or not. For instance, if Best Option Co determines that an additional service is required so that a certain service purchased by the client may be fully satisfied, then the commitment or responsibility to satisfy the client no longer is Best Option Co’s. Best Option Co understands it is within the original agreement’s framework with the client that 100% satisfaction is guaranteed by Best Option Co – not outside of it.
5. Best Option Co will always deem that the client is 100% satisfied with the services or part of services, such as the elements of a project, when the client has approved such services. Best Option Co will accordingly invoice any further work on these services or elements of the project.
6. After 3 months have elapsed since the client’s first payment date to Best Option Co, the statuses on all projects are set as completed unless it has clearly been specified otherwise. Consequently, no service can be provided because on that project there will be no more work done. For the hosting and domain name registration services, this is not applicable because it is only in accordance with the client’s payments that they are provided independently of the project status.
7. The refund of any funds that are unused can be requested by the client if there’s ever any dissatisfaction on the client’s behalf with any of Best Option Co’s Services. Upon review of the specifics of the circumstances, a refund will gladly be executed by Best Option Co.
The processing of credit card data
Best Option Co always operates in the following manner due to measures of security:
- For the management of the payment gateway and credit card information for all of its clients’ websites in secured encryptions, reliable third party companies are hired by Best Option Co for these services. The client is responsible for the monthly fees and/or fees per transaction that are charged by such companies. The needs of the client’s business are suited by most such companies as they offer various fee plans according to the client’s volume of transactions made online.
- Through appropriate managerial, physical, and electronic procedures that secure and safeguard the information it collects offline and online, Best Option Co maintains the accuracy of all data, ensures that all information is used correctly, and prevents any access that is unauthorized.
What this site is about
- Without any notice from Best Option Co, all the prices displayed on this site can change at any time. For your particular project, there isn’t a commitment on Best Option Co’s part with these prices that are solely informative. Please call Best Option Co at 1 (646) 983-0387 so we can provide you with a free quote for your project, or you can receive it on our website upon request.
- Best Option Co’s offers that are promotional are not cumulative.
- On this website it is solely for representative purposes that we display all the pictures there.
Placement and Review on review sites by Best Option Co
On the following pages from 3rd parties, actual reviews by clients can be seen about the wonderful services provided by Best Option Co.
Best Option Co greatly appreciates it when our valued clients take the time to share on the 3rd party sites their experience with us. They are actually called by some sites such as Clutch and willingly spend 30 to 60 minutes on the phone sharing with them their entire experience with Best Option Co.
Top 3rd party reviews sites such as toptenreviews, topwebdesignny, 10bestdesigns and Clutch feature Best Option Co. The independent opinion of 3rd party review sites may be represented by some reviews that are derived by virtue of independent subjective/objective criteria, judgment, and analysis, and these review sites use their own due diligence to confirm all the rankings developed and posted by 3rd party review sites. No warranties or representations concerning the factual basis or accuracy of rankings are made by these 3rd party review companies simply by their having such rankings developed and posted. To confirm and arrive at their own decisions that are educated, well-informed, all the Best Option Co clients that use these rankings do hereby acknowledge and agree that their own due diligence will be done by them. The Users hereby acknowledge that it is not as an authoritative end-all to any evaluations that these rankings will be seen, but rather used as an instrument in making such a decision.
Best Option Co’s offices and projects for web design
Different computers always show websites differently due to the work involved in the nature of web design and programming. The way a website looks may be affected by variables such as its browsing software, screen resolution, and operating system. Best Option Co will not be held responsible for these possible variations that the client must always be aware of.
No liability or responsibility is assumed by Best Option Co for any of the content on any of the websites it hosts and/or designs. Any products, information, or materials found thereon are beyond the control of Best Option Co. Everything found in the websites of the clients is of the clients’ entire responsibility and not Best Option Co’s. And Best Option Co is not the clients’ consultant.
Best Option Co has global offices, and our team’s background is diverse with innovations that are futuristic and always trending. Executive senior project leadership and management for all projects, however, are in the heart of the Big Apple of New York. Best Option Co is a worldwide, international family that is all-inclusive, with members from every human group. That’s what gives us our strength and uniqueness and our competitors can’t come even close. The seal of approval and the confirmation that every one of Best Option Co‘s clients is left 110% satisfied on all projects comes from NYC. So never be fooled by our modest, affordable prices into thinking you went 2nd or 3rd rate, for with Best Option Co you always get the highest digital quality and best digital creativity and expertise around. You can take that online and to the bank with you. Best Option Co’s loving heart would love to employ everyone who applies with us, yet we don’t because we simply can’t, since the skills and culture must be there to provide the quality and satisfaction we guarantee all our clients, nothing less nor watered down. Best Option Co has the best software and digital brains. That is why Best Option Co’s executive management team is constantly on the go travelling around the globe, providing supervision, live refresher courses and updating retraining and videos for such, to keep all our family members on their toes with the latest tech toys as they come out, so the very best product is always delivered to the client. Best Option Co also monitors and assigns tasks using, among other tools, a most secure central project management CRM that helps monitor and assign tasks on projects. Every one of our offices has permanent, overqualified supervisors and managers on premises at all times. And New York City is always monitoring it all with tools such as screen monitors, Google Meet, and AnyDesk, etc. Please shoot Best Option Co an email at email@example.com so we may satisfy any inquiries, questions or concerns you may have regarding these Terms and Conditions. We greatly appreciate and love business with you. Thank you so much for it.